Friday, March 9, 2018

Blog Shift - the D&D Take Over

This little blog of mine started as a way to share notes with (and help teach) my fellow college classmates.  After finishing my Master's in IT, I planned to use this space to share ideas and notes on issues as a Systems Admin.

Then I realized that I just really would rather not.

Corporate life isn't motivating enough to maintain such a blog, and it's more advantageous to utilize the existing forums (such as TechNet) than to post out in blog-space for no one to see.

My volunteer work (teaching robotics to kids through 4-H) has it's own blog and Facebook group, and my small family farm now has a website.  I guess I just forgot about this space.  But I always wanted to come back here; something about the odd pun name draws the nerd in me.

So, since I'm back in full swing in an old favorite hobby of mine, how about some more Dungeons and Dragons?

1 comment: